more information or to arrange an interview, call
at (800) 398-0034 or email email@example.com.
AVAILABLE FOR INTERVIEW
GORDON, BCH, CI
of the Hypnotherapy Center (www.hypnotherapycenter.com)
a popular new trend! Hypnotherapy is increasingly
being utilized as a successful "break-through
technique" for test anxiety, public speaking,
career success, relationships, family communication,
pregnancy and new mothering, rehearsing job interviews,
as well as the more traditional issues of weight
loss, smoking cessation, insomnia, and much more.
with Marilyn Gordon and learn how to deal effectively
with ANY life challenge
and many other effective techniques. Also, learn
how to become a Certified Hypnotherapist at her
Hypnotherapy Center now celebrating its 10thAnniversary.
Gordon, a remarkable woman who has owned the Hypnotherapy
Center in Oakland since 1995, is a Board Certified
Hypnotherapist, teacher, speaker, healer, school
director and author with thirty years experience
both teaching and healing thousands of people in
such areas as language arts, meditation, yoga, and
addition to hypnotherapy, Marilyn teaches many other
valuable techniques at her popular workshops to
help people transform their personal and professional
lives. She teaches the "Wise Mind Process"
that will enable people to release fears, pains,
and difficulties. She also teaches the Emotional
Freedom Techniques (EFT), another release technique
that works with the body's energy system and is
based on Chinese medicine. She teaches "ReSourcing"
for immediately identifying their inner obstacles
and transforming them. She teaches Deep Relaxation
Techniques, and teaches how to do Self-Hypnosis
that can be utilized for a wide variety of issues
including sleep, weight, smoking and other challenges.
workshops and hypnotherapy certification training
are also available at the Hypnotherapy Center: www.hypnotherapycenter.com.
For more information or to arrange an interview
with Marilyn Gordon, please call (800) 398-0034
or (510) 839-4800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Asked Interview Questions
for Marilyn Gordon
How is hypnotism different from hypnotherapy?
2. How have hypnosis and hypnotherapy evolved?
3. What is the basis of hypnotherapy?
4. Why is hypnotherapy more popular now than in
5. Let's say I have a problem and come to you for
a session. How do you begin?
6. Hypnosis scares some people because they are
afraid of losing control. Is that a legitimate fear?
7. What can I accomplish using hypnotherapy?
8. Would you expand on what happens when I use hypnotherapy
for personal transformation?
9. Do you work with people on certain issues more
10. If someone wants to become a Certified Hypnotherapist,
what can they expect at the Hypnotherapy Center?
11. How is the Hypnotherapy Center different from
12. What is one thing you personally have achieved
13. Will the effects of hypnotherapy fade with time?
14. What are some of the other techniques you use
to help your clients?
15. Where can people get more information?